We are an employee-owned company that has been in business for 34 years. Our team has fostered excellent relationships with our customers and we need top-notch professionals to help us as we grow. Our typical work includes: steel erection, commercial/residential HVAC, mechanical, industrial, construction, mining, tree work, entertainment, and communications.
Local candidates are preferred. These are all full-time positions with overtime and weekend work. Phoenix Crane is a 100% drug-free workplace. Please note that in order to be considered, you must submit an online application and a resume. No phone calls, please.
with boom truck, mobile hydraulic, all-terrain, rough terrain, and/or crawler experience. Our typical work includes steel erection, commercial/residential HVAC, mechanical, industrial, construction, mining, tree work, entertainment, and communications towers.
with an interest in learning how to operate and getting their NCCCO. Our fleet includes trailers, lowboys and fuel trucks that will allow you to work closely with an operator as you gain experience and work towards your certification.
The Crane & Heavy Equipment Technician will maintain and repair cranes, trucks, trailers and other equipment as needed. This position requires you to be able to repair any part on a crane, truck, trailer, etc. and you are able to work safely around moving heavy equipment, and in adverse weather conditions. Link-Belt computer knowledge is preferred. Must be willing to learn new computer systems through continuing education.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 3 years of heavy duty mechanical experience
- Hydraulic system repair and troubleshooting
- Dependable and willing to work late nights and weekends
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Knowledge of electrical systems (12 Volt & 24 Volt)
- Must comply with all DOT and OSHA regulations
- Must be able to read blueprints, schematics and operate a personal computer
- Must have the ability to work safely and effectively with little supervision
- Ability to weld is preferred (certifications required to weld)
- Good driving record preferred